In my Mini Twee there's just enough space for:
- lip balm - I'm addicted, Rosebud Brambleberry Rose
- Karen Walker sunglasses in a soft case
- small Vivienne Westwood coin purse (a gift from my husband - he hardly ever buys me accessories or clothes, he wants to give me something I wouldn't get for myself instead. This is a rare exception, only because he thinks that Vivienne Westwood is a very cool lady).
- iPhone (and headphones in case I'd get a five-minute walk all by myself, a real treat when you have kids:))
- keys with a Sonic Youth Sensational Fix key strap. Sonic Youth was one of my favourite bands in the 90's, and I still really like them and was so excited so see their Sensational Fix exhibition here 2009.
- the bag has a mirror, so no need to bring that, or a flashlight:)
- another lip balm, a friend got this in San Francisco for me, Lip lover by Rachel Perry
- Same Karen Walker sunglasses but in their hard case
- Luella wallet (too big for my Mini Twee)
- iPhone with headphones
- lip gloss, Face Stockholm
- The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle by Haruki Murakami. I read some books in English and some in Swedish, it depends on the genre. This is my third Murakami, I've also read Sputnik Sweetheart and Kafka on the Shore, the latter being my favourite.
- Body Shop hand cream
- +a few item that aren't in the picture - a small mirror, comb, kleenex, Moleskine, keys
I cleaned a bunch of things out before I wrote this post - this is the edited version! The contents of my Hope bag for work are too much of a mess to post. Do you also use several different bags, or do you stick to one? Sometimes I wish I could have one bag for all occations, it'd save me a lot of time, but I don't see it happening. I just don't think that bag exists!