5. Black slouchy skinny jeans.
6. Basic black good quality sweater.
I haven't found any black slouchy jeans. I was tempted by R13's slouch skinny jeans in black, but the price and the fact that they're a bit too distressed was off-putting. I'm also still looking for a black crewneck wool/cashmere sweater. It seems like it shouldn't be that hard, but it's impossible! I'm thinking something like this, but I want to be able to try it on first.
I've also realised that I need to add some items to my list.
8. A black cardigan. I've lost my Acne cashmere cardigan. I'm so upset, I've never lost a piece of clothing before. I think that it might have fallen off the stroller in the park. Argh!! Acne make good knits, and it's hard to find a great cashmere cardigan. I really loved mine, and when I got it I felt like this price was OK for something that'd get lots of wear. I've had it for two years, and I have been wearing it every other day during winter. I have a lightweight black cotton cardigan that's about to fall apart, so I'm getting desperate. Now that I need a new one, there's nothing! I was hoping that A.P.C would make one, but I haven't seen any yet. I was able to snatch the last one in small from the Hope online sale yesterday, here, but I think that it might be too lightweight. It doesn't have to be cashmere, but soft wool, I'm pretty sensitive. So, this only proves that great basics are hard to find!
9. A cardigan in burgundy. I've seen a picture of an Etoile burgundy cardigan that my favourite store here will get later this fall, it seems really nice.
10. A winter coat. This is my least favourite thing to shop for. There are no nice really warm coats. There are tons of lovely wool coats for fall, but when it gets really cold I need something to keep me warm when my kids drag me to the playground (I can't even tell you how much I hate the playground in January). I have an Acne down parka, it's really warm but that's the only good thing about it. It's huge. I feel like I'm walking around in a down tent. Hope has a pretty nice parka, here, but no. It's pretty much like the one I've got. Instead, I found this little thing. It's a down liner to wear underneath your coat. Hm, I've never though of that before. What do you think? I've tried it on, it's pretty nice and would definitely fit underneath my Isabel Marant wool coat. Still, do I want to pay €160 for something that I wear underneath my coat? Would it be too much of a hassle putting on two jackets?
The wishlist is most likely to be continued, I'm weak when it comes to fall clothing.