1) I love shoes. I have more than I need, but it's my soft spot. Ankle boots in particular...They are perfect for the climate here, as long as there's no snow. I live in the south of Sweden, and we haven't had any snow for two months now, a fact that my feet celebrate! My Margiela shearling boots saved me in December- mid-January, but I was so sick of wearing them every day. I don't own any pumps, I feel more comfortable with my Isabel Marant boots.
With heels - L.D Tuttle, Hope, Isabel Marant.
Flat - A.P.C, Hope*2
2) I love stripes. When I was a teenager, all the "indie kids" wore stripes. I was an indie kid, which means that I listened to mostly British independent bands; Ride, Charlatans, The Stone Roses and so on. I haven't fallen out of love with the stripes yet.
Hope, T by Alexander Wang, Hope, Permanent Vacation and A.P.C
3) I'm pretty obsessed with fabrics - cotton, silk, cashmere and linen are my favourites.
Silk shirt Boy by Band of Outsiders, Etoile linen long sleeve and Luella cashmere cardigan.
4) I also love plaid. That's probably another remnant from my teens when I was in love with Kurt Cobain, I was a grunge girl too. I still have a thing for grandpa cardigans.
6) I more of a shoe than a bag person, if I had to choose. I think that shoes complete an outfit in a way that a bag can't. I have one bag for work, a big tan Hope shopper. I use my Jerome Dreyfuss Billy when I don't work. I have an old Alek Wek, WEK1933, messenger that I really like as well. When I go out for a drink/beer, I have small black bag by w.e.r.n . I've been eying another Jerome Dreyfuss bag for quite some time now. My Billy is to big to carry around when I take the kids to the park, or meet friends. I need a small cross body bag that I don't have to leave on the stroller, and that will just fit my things, no pacafiers or toys!
7) I prefer black, grey and all kinds of blue to bright colours. I love burgundy too.
8) I don't wear a lot of jewellery. I wear a Tissot watch and a silver bracelet+necklace by a jewellery designer called Vanja evey day.
9) I hardly ever wear skirts. I wear dresses occationally, and shorts during summer.
10) I almost always wear skinny jeans, but as you might have noticed, I'm trying to change that:)!
Does all this make my style seem incoherent? I really don't know. I like good quality basics with subtle details, but sometimes fall in love with a print as well. More often plaid than prints, though. I'd love to see your lists!